Friday, October 23, 2009

I don't think you're ready for this jelly:


I really like to do fun things. Sometimes I want to do something that sounds like fun to me because I can see the potential in it but it sounds completely daft to someone else. I think this was one of those things.

Stuart only has one day where he gets home before 4.30pm through the week. That is the day I'd like to try have our adventures on. So this week I researched and chose wisely my adventure. The Jelly Belly Factory.



How could that not be fun? I think Stuart took me just to get me off his back, which I appreciate because I don't necessarily enjoy whining, not at this age. I do however enjoy sweeties and I know for a fact that he enjoys Jelly Bellies - specifically the Pomegranate ones - be careful not to get them mixed up with Cinnamon because I did that this morning and had to give myself CPR.


Now we know all about how Jelly Bellies came into existence and I am more than happy to share that knowledge with you but I won't spoil the tour for you so let me just say, Jelly Bellies are from heaven. They were completely inspired by angels. They are beautiful little beans of glory and you should go visit the factory. You won't be sorry. Amen.

They give you free candy on a FREE tour!!!


Have you "bean"?
Was it like being in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory?

No comments: