Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Go Beard Go.

A while ago from now... let's say about three years. I told someone that they had no other friends but me and that I was their only real friend and that I was their super best friend. This of course was one of those lame, over confident, non-real jokes.

Little did I know that I would actually become super best friends with that person.

Late last night he informed me that three people had literally e-bullied him that day. So, being the Glaswegian that I am I set about the three of them in an electronic manner. This actually lasted most of the day, and I somewhat baffled them rather than fought with them. In my opinion I won because my objective was achieved.

Alas. This foot blog today is called an Ode to Marcus and his beard, which I defended.

In true gypsy feet fashion here are his feet:



And his beard:





The reason I have a photo of his naked foot is unknown to me. I think he took it himself in the summer when I was visiting Salt Lake for my friend Toni's wedding, who is also a friend of Marcus'.

I can tell you that that night, on that screen, behind his foot, we watched, sang to, and danced while watching Mama Mia. I'm not a huge abba fan, but that movie is awesome.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad you stood up to those numpties. Reading your responses to them had me LAWLING! I'm not even kidding. I'll admit I wanted them to continue their stupidity because you were entertaining me immensely.

You are a super friend and that is a nice beard.

Anonymous said...

Aye...mawn the beard.

Vikki getting mad is one of my favorite things. Yup.

I loved our Mama Mia night...That was a room that had three of my all time favorite people in it!
One I sleep with every night and the other two who I love and mega miss.

Toni xxxx