Thursday, April 23, 2009

1.. 2.. 3... pink!

I 100% love being a Gypsy.

However, sometimes it's really hard to think of new and interesting things to show.

I was running out the door on my way to a violin lesson when this perfect little opportunity arose.

My Mother told me to look at my niece's new socks. When I turned around to look I saw my niece putting on all of her new socks.

My Mother had no idea that's what she was up to.

But my three year old neice loved her new socks so much she wanted to wear them all at the one time.

She then proceeded to count all the socks for me, when I took a picture of her.



She really, really loves pink.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE children's shoes and socks, they are just so cute and tiny!

Laura said...

Cute. I remember wearing 2 pairs of socks at a time thinking they'd actually keep my feet so much warmer. They never really did. Maybe I should have tried 3 pairs of socks?