Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Up. Down.

I know that it's April Fool's Day and I just thought that I should have done something crazy like paint my feet green and tell you I was actually a martian or something.

But I wasn't that smart.

Instead I took this shot today on my way home from work.

The escalator brings me from the lower ground train station to the ground level and essentially to work.

The escalator also brings me back down under ground to the lower train station so that I can, in fact, go home.

I could always take the real stairs. But at 8:40am and 6:12pm I don't feel much like climbing stairs.



So here's to the escalator. How it makes our lives that little bit more pleasant.

1 comment:

Laura said...

It's an amazing invention, really. Thanks for thinking of the lowly moving stairs and sharing them with us.