Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The City of Dionne welcomes you!

Here's another of my fave bloggers stopping in to inspire us.  Dionne, is a breath of fresh air. Her drawings and pictures make me feel all warm and fuzzy and her etsy shop makes me drool! Tell me you don't love her Gypsy Feet adventure picture... and I'll punch your nose!


Hi.  I'm Dionne and I am a Texifornalian (the official term for an Australian who used to live in California, who now lives in Texas).

Moving from Australia to the other side of the world was a big stage in my life.  I was fresh out of college and nervous.  I had no friends in the US, and no job lined up.  All I had was a suitcase full of clothes and Bon Voyage Cards (unread, so that I would have something to read on the plane).  I was hesitant to take the plunge, but eight years later, I can say that it's one of the best things I've ever done in my life.  This journey has lead me to sooo many wonderful things:

1. Romance and Love like I have never imagined.
2. Deep Friendships
3. Discovering myself
4. Discovering BOBA!!!!
5. Bumping into the Blogging World

There are soooo many more lovely things that have happened because I took this leap.  So I encourage you to leap whenever possible!

No comments: