Friday, August 7, 2009

*The sound Scooby-Doo's feet make when he runs*

I love art. I love technology AND I love housewives and mothers. Put all those things together and this is who you get: Lindsay AKA Penguin Stands Alone. I LOVE her! (Is this getting awkward?)...

"I don't remember ever making the conscious decision to become an artist. i just WAS what i was... and it happened to be an artist. I love to draw and i love to watch people so it just made sense that i'd go to school for animation. I graduated in 2005 and have been a visual development artist, 3D artist and 2D video game artist professionally. Now i'm just enjoying doing freelance art and being a new mom while my husband goes to dental school in San Francisco."

Isn't she rad/inspiring? Thanks for sharing a bit about your journey to awesomeness with us, Lindsay. Someday Mr and I will have a family portrait by Lindsay. Someday...

2 comments:

Linzi said...

I followed the link to Lindsay and I thought you (Laura) should know that I know her. (Be jealous!) Sam is friends with her husband and my SIL is very good friends with her. Small world we live in huh. She is pretty amazing in person too :)

Laura said...

I spotted Craig and Angie on her blog list and told her we're fated to be friends because of her close connection to one of my besties (that's you Linzi)... I could tell she's amazing.