Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kristie-Love.

"I think my daughter Kristie just might have the cutest feet on the planet. I can't get over how precious they are! And the fun thing is, they haven't grown much since she was a newborn. They've really just gotten chubbier and are still so small. Also, I recently discovered that Kristie and I have the SAME exact pinky toe! Crazy, you might say. But both our pinky toes hide halfway behind the next toe up...thus covering up part of the toe nail. So the nail bends a little bit, and is thicker than the rest. Sounds weird, but I find it fascinatingly cute! I absolutely can't wait 'til her toe nails are big enough to paint them bright pink like mine."

-Candace

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can't wait to meet little Kristie - this summer? Sounds good! ;)

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?