Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mother Daughter Love:

"I just happened upon your website today and I am so excited! Feet pictures! I thought that I was weird that one of my favorite pictures of my two daughters and I were ones of our feet. (For the record I am NOT one of those...well....you know freaky feet fetish people)  It is just that this picture just sums up our lives. Even though my daughters are 22 and 16 they still like to sit on my lap from time to time.  Sometimes it is for a hug, sometimes it is probably to just squishingly annoy me and sometimes I think it is to make sure that they have my undivided attention.  If one of them sees the other on my lap it makes them feel that they need it more than their sister and hence there is sometimes two on my lap at a time. I snapped a picture one day when they were both in need of a little tlc. It is one of my treasured photos. I was going to post it on my own blog but after seeing your blog I think that it belongs with others of it's kind. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do."

-Shelley
Missouri City Texas

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

Love the picture, makes me miss my mom.

Laura said...

Me too actually. When I got home over Christmas the first thing I did was sit on her lap. I'm only 23... :D