Friday, July 3, 2009

A look at Laura...

I music. Some lyrics are like scripture to me.


This is the furthest I've been from home.

When I eat pizza I eat the bone AKA crust first.

Lemonade gives me heartburn.

I get scared easily but I'm good at pretending I'm not.

I don't have a drivers license.

I love/hate that excited/anxious feeling I get when I'm traveling.

If I judge a book by it's cover I don't feel like I'm allowed to read it.

Pink is my favourite colour.

Getting post/mail is my most favourite thing.

I the smell outside when someone's using the tumble drier.

I use Tweetdeck to Twitter from. (@pinkmilk)

I'm a Charlie & Lola fan.


Megan made me realise how much I taking pictures.
Vikki reminds me of how much I to travel.
Liam reminds me how much I achieving goals and seeing other achieve theirs.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!

No comments: