Monday, June 1, 2009

"Then great hope remains honestly..."

'The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land.'  
~G.K. Chesterton
My sis took this picture of us while we were kissing in the rodeo grounds.  HA!  When I posted it on my blog, the huz commented:
 
"look, she still curls my toes when we kiss. I love you, crazy".

-
Alison



1. I love this picture & the story.
2. I love that you sent us a quote to go with it!
3. I adore your blog.
4. Your cuteness might actually be illegal. 
5. His reply to your picture reminded me of this song.
-Laura

3 comments:

liso. said...

Love the song! Thanks so much for putting us here on Gypsy Feet!!!

Anonymous said...

V. here...
Very interesting on Gypsy Feet. I love this sweet picture. That is what we need more of in this world-- Sweetness. V.

blackstarmonkey said...

i love the toe thing, PERIOD.