Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feet rock, especially hers.

I came across Carolyn after she was featured here.
Love this girl, love her blog

"I never knew feet could be so interesting, and....cute! Probably because i've lived with monster man/hand feet my whole life.

I have come to terms though and decided that my feet are the best when they are dirty and bare...cause that means i have been living ;) The dorkiest thing is that for years i wouldn't even show my feet!! Now i couldn't even care less...they take me places!! Run races, jump on beds, play footsies, and even pick up laundry. Basically, feet rock!...especially mine ;)"

-Carolyn

3 comments:

kayerj said...

rock on!

Laura said...

Your feet have a lot of character. I have to admire them because that's the same shade of red nail varnish that I love - and have been wearing for the past 5 years.

Megan Marie said...

this picture was taken for a Nie fundraiser post. this girls is awesome.