Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I want to teach the world to sing...


I make a summer list every year of things I want to do so when I have a quiet moment I can't say "I'm booooored!" I just look at my list and find something to do. You can see the beginnings of my 2009 list here and Megan's here. (If you make your own list let her know.)

On the topic of summer and lists I want to see what 10 songs you'd make your summer 2009 playlist. Email them to us to be posted - don't forget to include a gypsy feet picture too.

Here's my list - for now:

1. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen  
2. Big Girl - Mika
3. My Hands are Shaking - Sondre Lerche
4. Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
5. Lullaby - Jack Johnson & Matt Costa
6. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
7. Starlight - Muse
8. Mona Lisa - The All American Rejects
9. Lovebug - Jonas Brothers (I like it OK!)
10. Potential Breakup Song - Aly & AJ 

No comments: